Certificate Application Survey

This survey is for;

- students taking a leave of absence and non-regular students such as exchange students

- current students (regular enrolled or study abroad status) who wish to obtain a certificate of tuition payment or other special certificates

* Current students (regular enrolled or study abroad status) may obtain the following certificates at convenience stores in Japan or by post by using the online application system.

Applicable certificates: Certificate of Enrollment/Transcript of Academic Record/Health Certificate

Online application system: here

There are 15 questions in this survey.